KarurCinemas Cancellation Policy
What if show cancelled in our screens?
- All sales are final, unless the Show is cancelled or rescheduled, or the facility is closed due to unforeseen circumstances. You will automatically be notified if this occurs, if you have provided us with a valid e-mail address or phone number when you made your booking.
- If an show is cancelled or rescheduled, The KarurCinemas will use reasonable endeavours to notify customers of the cancellation although the KarurCinemas does not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- The KarurCinemas is only able to inform customers for whom it holds valid contact details. Any customer who buys tickets without giving correct and up to date contact details does so at their own risk.
- If show cancelled, Box-Office original ticket holders gets Full refund.
- If show cancelled, Online customer gets Full Refund via respective payment method. Also, if possible management will provide CASH refund to online customer who hold registered mobile number for verification.
- If show cancelled, Box-Office customers should bring the ticket they purchased and same will be considered as valid. KarurCinemas will not be responsible for any lost or stolen tickets.
Customer personal cancellation request.
- We do not have cancellation facility for Online and box-office customers.
- If customer unable watch movie, can visit theatre box-office during respective show time and request with other customers who plans to buy same movie ticket and allowed only to sell with actual box-office ticket cost, cannot request online service charge.